Air Ticketing: Amadeus
This course offers field-specific content on the operations of the common professional system: Amadeus ticketing platform. Students will become proficient with basic functions of Amadeus global distribution system when planning and booking air travel for future clients. Students will also gain an in depth understanding of a wide range of technical and soft skills needed to successfully provide the appropriate travel services to clients.
Knowledge & Skills
- Operate in the Amadeus Vista Selling Platform and Pro-web environment
- Display general information in the Amadeus Information System
- Display airline availability, schedules and timetables
- Book, waitlist and cancel airline reservations
- Construct a Passenger Name Record
- Retrieve and modify Passenger Name Record information
- Issue an itinerary
- Request a fare display
- Price a PNR itinerary
- BYOD: Computer/laptop with webcam
- Textbooks/Manuals: 2-3: Amadeus Travel Agency Basic Functionality Course
Students will have three options of delivery method for this course: Online Streaming, Free Self-study Online, and On-campus. For inquiries regarding course tuition and other fees, please contact our Admission Officer at +1 (416) 230-1816 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.