This course allows students to navigate and customize QuickBooks, as well as keeping Quickbooks and its data secure. Learners can enhance their knowledge through generating well-organized reports and develop financial statements using QuickBooks. The course covers common industry-specific transactions such as invoicing, paying for expenses, and preparing for taxes. Students will also be provided the necessities to carry out basic principles of payroll setup.
Knowledge & Skills
- How to set up and navigate QuickBooks
- Create QuickBooks data file
- Develop and understand business financial statements
- Reconcile bank and credit card statements
- Record sales and receivables
- Customize reports and graphs
- Process payroll
- Textbook: Biafore, Bonnie, QuickBooks 2016: The Missing Manual
- BYOD: Computer/laptop with webcam
- QuickBooks Online accounting software
- QuickBooks Online's 30 - day trial period
Students will have three options of delivery method for this course: Online Streaming, Free Self-study Online, and On-campus. For inquiries regarding course tuition and other fees, please contact our Admission Officer at +1 (416) 230-1816 or email email@example.com.