Air Ticketing: Sabre
This course offers field-specific content on the operations of the common professional system: Sabre ticketing platform. Students will have hands-on learning on this global display system, which will help them analyze GDS displays relevant to mileage system pricing; read, interpret, and apply mileage and routing fare rules; and issue tickets. Through this course, students will master the skills of booking air tickets and scheduling trips to start their career in the Tourism and Hospitality industry.
Knowledge & Skills
- The importance of providing software support to subscribers
- Fundamental Sabre keyboard functions
- Sign in/Sign out formats and guidelines
- City pair availability displays and formats
- How to build and modify passenger reservations
- How to use the Sabre Replay function
- BYOD: Computer/laptop with webcam
- Textbooks/Manuals: 2-2: Sabre Basic Course
Students will have three options of delivery method for this course: Online Streaming, Free Self-study Online, and On-campus. For inquiries regarding course tuition and other fees, please contact our Admission Officer at +1 (416) 230-1816 or email email@example.com.